The Peace and Justice Center of Sonoma County is holding our annual awards event on April 23, 2016. At that time we recognize individuals who go the extra mile for their community (Local, National, Global).
The future is in our youth and they too should be recognized for their efforts. This year we are establishing an award for someone dedicated to making our community just and peaceful. Could it be you or someone you know? Then nominate them or yourself for our Youth Peacemaker Award.
Here’s are the details to submit:
1. Name, Address, Email, Telephone #
2. Between the ages of 13- 21
3. Active in the social justice movement locally
4. Consistent with their actions
5. Two references from people who are active with the nominee
6. One page about his/her values and how they relate to the work you do in the community.
Nominees must be submitted between now and Feb. 29, 2016.
(Note: We have to make our decision so, no late entries.)
Send info to: Peace and Justice Center
Annual Dinner Committee at 467 Sebastopol Ave. Santa Rosa, CA 95401